- Call Us Nationwide: (503) 226-2966 Tap Here to Call Us
Before Hiring a Financial Professional – Ask These Questions
It’s a new year and you’re looking to hire a broker or investment advisor to help you with your financial planning and investment decisions. What questions should you ask at that first meeting? FINRA recently released an Investor Education top 5 questions to ask:
1. What experience do you have working with people like me?
2. Are you registered with FINRA, the SEC or a state securities regulator?
3. Do you or your firm have an overarching investment philosophy?
4. Do you or your firm impose any minimum account balances on customers?
5. How do you get paid?
Before you entrust your retirement or other savings with a financial professional, it’s important that you understand the answers to these and other questions.
The Investor Defenders attorneys at Samuels Yoelin Kantor represent investors each day who were unlucky in hiring the wrong adviser. We work to recover investment losses caused by negligent portfolio management, unsuitable product sales, excessive transactions (“churning”), and other bad acts.
Investor Defender attorneys Robert S. Banks Jr. and Darlene Pasieczny have the experience, knowledge, and dedication to help you. Since 1985, they have represented clients nationwide. If you have concerns about your investments or the conduct of your financial adviser, please contact us for a free, confidential initial consultation with an experienced securities litigation attorney. For more information about different types of securities claims, the FINRA arbitration process, current investigations, sample cases and results, and our attorneys, visit our website at InvestorDefenders.com and SamuelsLaw.com.
Get in TouchFill out the contact form or call us at (503) 226-2966 to schedule your consultation.
- 1 Call Us Nationwide
- 2 Fill Out Our Contact Form
- 3 Please Do Not Include Confidential Information